Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 3: Exhibits Set-up, Attendee Check-In and On-Site Registration Opens

5:00 a.m. wake up call dragged me out of bed and then I had a nice chat with my mom in Germany. My day was off to a wonderful start. I reviewed my schedule for the day over a cup of steaming hot coffee in my room and made a mental note.... need caffeine- a long and exciting day ahead!

7:00 a.m. Registration for the Research Trip to the South Carolina Archives begins in the lobby of the Embassy Suites. Delivered registration materials ... check!
7:45 a.m. Attendees depart for Librarians' Day.
8:00 a.m. Attendee Check-In begins for the BCG Education Fund Workshop in Meeting Room 10-13.
8:15 a.m. Check in with Valley Expo on Exhibit Hall setup. Boy..... they are super efficient and I have enjoyed working with them over the years. Thank you Cynthia Kutz!
10:00 a.m. Exhibitor Registration begins and the exhibit hall begins to take form.
11:00 a.m. Attendee check-in and on-site registration setup complete.
12:00 noon Attendee check-in and on-site registration begins. Registration was smooth. We had 27 on-site registrations today and our attendee check-in volunteers did a wonderful job ... An absolute success....
3:30 p.m. Lunch at the Embassy Suites .... Another meal recommendation Prime Rib Bites. An appetizer selection on the menu featuring prime rib, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and horse radish sauce.... I am sure I will repeat this order before the end of the week.
5:00 p.m. Exhibit setup is complete and we have a beautiful hall waiting for all of you attendees to visit tomorrow.
7:00 p.m. Registration closes and I stagger over to the Embassy Suites to enjoy the last half hour of the Manager's Reception.

An eventful day and I look forward to tomorrow.

Reminder: The opening session begins at 8:00 a.m. and is in the Performing Arts Center. Till tomorrow!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment